Lumity Competition: Terms and Conditions
-Jul 7, Sophie Vokes-Dudgeon, Living -
ELEGIBILTY AND ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR LUMITY COMPETITIONS
– 1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
– 2. The Promoter is Lumity Life Holdings Limited, Office 7, Floor 2, Tay House, 300 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4JR, United Kingdom
– 3. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
– 4. Entry is open to residents of all countries that Lumity currently ships products to, except Lumity’s employees (and their families).
– 5. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
– 6. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
– 7. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or indecipherable will not be valid and will be deemed void.
– 8. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Competition.
– 9. Lumity reserves the right to exclude late, incomplete or multiple registrations, or registrations made by third parties or agents.
– 10. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash, credit or other alternatives will be offered.
– 11. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
– 12. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend or alter the terms of Competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the Competition.
– 13. Unless stated otherwise, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all (correct) entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
– 14. Confirmation of the prize will be made in by private message.
– 15. Unless stated otherwise, the winner(s) must respond within 7 working days or another winner will be selected.
– 16. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
– 17. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
– 18. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
– 19. Lumity reserves the right to (i) cancel and/or withdraw Competitions and/or (ii) amend these terms and conditions, at any time without notice.
– 20. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
– 21. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and to have agreed to be bound by them, and by entering the Competition entrants confirm that they are eligible to do so and to claim the prize they may win. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for an entrant not being able to take up the prize.
– 22. Unless otherwise expressly stated, the entrants and the Promoter acknowledge that where a Competition is promoted through Facebook, Instagram or other social media platforms, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with these social media companies who shall be released and held entirely harmless by the entrants.
– 23. These terms and conditions are governed by English law, and entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to all matters arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions and the Competition(s) generally.
– 24. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Lumity be liable, whether in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss, damage, injury or death arising under or in connection with this Competition (except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter). Entrants’ statutory rights are not affected
– 25. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion.
The Promoter will not disclose this information to anyone other than employees of Lumity who need it only to send winners their prize.