How to look 10 years younger naturally
-Mar 18, Rachel Richards, Beauty -
A fresh-faced youthful look is a beauty ideal sought after by women the world over and it’s only natural that so many of us want to claim back the radiance of our youth. Whilst there’s no way to stop time from marching on, there are some tricks to help you stay looking young, whatever your age.
- Change up your hair – Believe it or not, your hairstyle can make all the difference when it comes to ageing your face. Of course, what suits you will depend entirely on personal preference, but generally speaking lighter tones and shorter cuts are the most youth-boosting looks.
- Take care of your hands – Your hands can reveal a lot about your age; even with the best facial skincare routine in place, if you’re not looking after your hands, they’ll give you away! Keep your hands moisturised and manicured as much as possible to keep them looking as young as the rest of you.
- Plump up your lips – Lipstick and lipliner should be an essential part of your makeup routine. Plumped lips give the illusion of a plump and supple face that will instantly shave away the years.
- Moisturise your skin daily – Whatever age you are, moisturiser is a must. Moisturising can help skin retain moisture and nutrients, helping it to stay plump and healthy-looking all day long.
- Stay hydrated – Hydration on the outside is one thing but making sure your body’s getting enough water on the inside is just as important. Not only does it help your system to flush out toxins that can cause internal damage, it also helps your skin cells to stay healthy and maintain their normal functions.