If the leaves changing colour and the nights drawing in have got you craving a warm Autumnal beverage, then a pumpkin spice latte makes for a tasty alternative to hot chocolate.
Packed with fragrant spices and topped with frothy milk, this tasty caffeine fix can be rustled up from the comfort of your own kitchen with just a few ingredients and a lot less effort than taking a trip to your local coffee shop.
2 tsp pumpkin puree
2 pinches of ground cinnamon
pinch of ground ginger
pinch of ground nutmeg
30ml expresso coffee
1. Place your pumpkin puree at the bottom of a mug or heatproof glass.
2. Add your spices, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
3. Pour in the expresso and stir.
4. Heat your milk in a saucepan until it’s frothy
5. Pour the steaming milk into your mug or glass
6. Top with the froth from the milk
7. Stir and dust with another pinch of cinnamon